WellBEINGS: Looking Beyond Health & Wellness
The markers and influence of wellbeing have expanded dramatically in the last decade. It has spread to so many areas of our lives that people now filter many of their experiences through its lens. This means that every business needs to make wellbeing a strategic priority and needs to understand how consumers prioritize all aspects of their wellbeing: the physical, the emotional, the social and the financial.
This on-demand webinar introduces MONITOR’s WellBEINGS—six consumer groups differentiated by their wellness priorities and level of engagement. While we showcase how wellbeing impacts all sectors, we welcome special guest Brea Stevens, Strategic Marketing Manager with Premera Blue Cross. Brea shares how her organization has used this intelligence strategically to better serve its stakeholders.
Kantar’s WellBEINGS solution identifies a holistic set of priorities for each segment
- Built from the U.S. MONITOR survey of American attitudes and values, we’ve uncovered six unique segments with varying priority and engagement in their:
- Physical wellbeing including nutrition, diet, exercise, and health conditions;
- Emotional/Social wellbeing including mental health, stress management, community connections;
- Financial wellbeing including fiscal discipline, financial confidence, and retirement preparedness.
- Rich profiles enhanced with attitudes towards brands, marketing and broader world outlook uncover key needs and priorities.
- Projected onto a marketing database of 240 million U.S. adults for immediate activation on your CRM system and online and offline platforms.
Meet The WellBEINGS Segments
POSITIVE – ALTRUISTIC – OPTIMISTIC – HARDWORKING
“I find purpose in helping others and the broader world but could use advice and products to help me better manage my own health and finances.”
HOLISTIC – PROACTIVE – BALANCED – PROTECTIVE
“I’m disciplined in all areas of life. Holistic health is my mantra as I seek balance across all aspects of my wellbeing, and I’m happy to invest in myself.”
OPTIMISTIC – AMBITIOUS – EXPERIMENTAL – PRESENT-MINDED
“I set a high bar for myself and push to excel at all times. I’m on track with my physical health but I stress about being able to achieve the goals I’ve set for my finances and relationships.”
DIY’ER – SKEPTICAL – SELF-RELIANT – ENTERPRISING
“I trust myself to get through life and I have concerns about ensuring a secure retirement down the road. I’m in the driver’s seat so don’t tell me what to do – give me the keys and I’ll take it from here.”
CONTENT – RISK-AVERSE – COMPLACENT – HEALTH BLINDERS
“I’ve worked hard to get where I am today! But my indifference towards my health has started to catch up with me. I’m worried my health challenges may hamper the happy retirement I’ve been counting on.”
AFFLUENT – RESPONSIBLE – BIG SPENDER – GENEROUS
“My focus on my finances has paved the way for a lifestyle where I can truly relish in what I’ve accomplished. I’m willing to splurge – on myself, my health and others. It’s nice to be able to share my good fortune.”