The way that consumers discover, shop, buy and consume products is undergoing a massive transformation. From the unexpected changes in shopping habits put in motion by COVID to the rise of social commerce to inflation and supply chain woes, waves of change are hitting businesses harder, faster, and more often.
In this important report, the experts in Kantar’s Foresight Practice examine what commerce will look like in 2025 and beyond, and how consumers will engage with this dynamic world.
- The driving forces and factors changing the way people discover, shop, consume and engage with brands
- The role community and social technologies will play in consumer choice and decision-making in the future
- How technology and media will change how people shop and
- engage with retail over the next 5+ years
- How the balance of power between brands and consumers will evolve and what it will mean for businessesHow the pressures facing consumers today (pandemic, inflation, war) will influence their outlook and priorities in the longer-term
Cost: $12,500. Cost includes the report PLUS a one-hour consultation with a futures and innovation expert from Kantar’s Foresight Practice to discuss the report findings and their implications for your organization.